Need Tabs/Registration for my carSilverdale, WA

Hey! I moved back not too long ago. The car I use to get to my low paying job while I search for a better job has expired plates from NY state. I searched how much it costs to get a WA state license and new plates and tabs and it’s about what I make in two weeks of work. Plus, I recently have missed a lot of work because of a very contagious sickness. I can barely afford rent or my car payments and bills. This is stressing me out. I can’t drive an unregistered car! I need help!

Share this Need